Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Borderless World


"The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything" (Albert Einstein)

I wish,
People could like and love without fear
Without fear of being killed with hate spear
I wish the societal norms were not so absurd
I wish I could live in a borderless world
I see,
People wasting food, leaving hundreds as tip
When many dont even have pure water to sip
I wish everyone needs could be equally heard
I wish I could live in a borderless world
In news,
Nations dropping bombs, fighting wars for oil
With political agendas, causing development to foil
I wish no country would remain a third world
I wish I could live in a borderless world
Sadly,
Women not feelig safe in the middle of the day
Always worried how to keep assaulters at bay
I wish crimes could be stopped and, out, hurled
I wish I could live in a borderless world
I hear,
People stealing from public, hoarding money
When so many hungry for not having a penny
I wish there was no economic disparity in the world
I wish I could live in a borderless world
All over world,
People causing riots, killing in the name of religions
Killing others instead of killing their own demons
I wish people knew that all religions spread the same word
I wish I lived in a borderless world
When born,
I was a small nameless face with no identity
To no nation, religion, or caste I had to swear fidelity
Even today I wish I could be free like a bird
I wish I was born in a borderless world



Thanks,
Genie Signing off
Official Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWBFoGqIkfs

No comments:

Post a Comment